Que Serra Serra
Monday 14 March 2011
  Malice- a desire to harm others.
At one time, back some time ago, my head actually consisted of a full head of chocolate/brunette locks. However, boredom took its tole and I was soon a follower of the Alexa Chung look, and I gladly demanded a short do and during my young and foolish ways, was too stubborn to believe those who said I would regret it.
I did. I sit here writing this with a dry heap amongst my head, and a multi tone of black and brown with no idea of where the style of my hair is actually going. To add to this frustration, I calculate the length my hair would've been a year on and regret every day I spent complaining about my long, long locks. In envy, I watch my friends hair whose lengths seem to have soared in the past year and every model or girl that I get a glimpse of her barnet that hangs around their waist casually and effortlessly. The fact is long hair can transform an outfit of any kind, bland and mundane dresses can be sproosed up, tees and jeans can look effortlessly cool and bikini girls can look like models. So whilst I spend my next few years regretting my wild and reckless mistake I advise you, the people of the long hair society, to appreciate thejm on donate them to those in need, ie. me.

And as of tonight, I am no longer going to be an array of colours but I'm hopefully going start summer off with a light do.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Archives
March 2011 / April 2011 / May 2011 / August 2011 / September 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]